6 Week Challenge
Eastern and Warm Springs Camp Rhino 6 Week Challenge
Wednesday, December 6th 2017 6:00pm-8:30pm **Holiday Challenge – You may have up to 6 ‘Treat Hours’ as part of the challenge (You may attend any location after the introduction)
Tuesday, January 2nd 2018 6:00pm-8:30pm The first 6 Week Challenge of the New Year! Limited spots. (You may attend any location after the introduction)
Northwest Camp Rhino 6 Week Challenge
Sunday, December 17th 2017 5pm-7:00pm **Holiday Challenge – You may have up to 6 ‘Treat Hours’ as part of the Challenge (You may attend any location after the introduction)
Saturday, January 6th 2018 5:00pm-7:00pm The first 6 Week Challenge of the New Year! Limited spots. (You may attend any location after the introduction)
Classes: You may go to classes on the Northwest, Henderson, Las Vegas, or Summerlin sides of town. (We have 2 Camp Rhino locations and several outdoor bootcamp locations). You may also choose to pay for Personal Training instead of classes if that is more comfortable for you.
Flexibility: We have 3 other introductions starting in December and January if any of those fit your schedule better. You may attend an introduction and start the challenge with a later group.
Motivation: Watch Lisa Campbells story. She did the challenge over and over for a year!
A message from Julie, the owner of Camp Rhino:
“If there’s one thing I know how to do, it’s how to help you lose weight and feel good while doing it. My entire company was built off of my personal desire to lose weight and in turn help others do the same. It’s so hard on me to watch my members yo-yo diet and start working out and then quit. If I personally led you through a 6 Week Weight Loss Challenge, would you commit to it? If I taught you how to eat right, built you a personal nutrition and fitness schedule, and held you accountable with weekly meetings, would that be the spark that would ignite the fire within you? I believe it would. I believe in you.
I need to give you a reason to commit. So, I’m going to charge you $300 for this 6 week program. However, if you come to your workout classes (24 in 6 weeks), meet our nutritionist, and follow the customized nutrition program without cheating, you get the entire program for FREE (I give you back your $300).” – Julie Johnston
The 6 Week Challenge Includes:
1) The Introduction and the Phase 1 Nutrition Workshop (Attend the workshop at either location. If you can’t make this workshop, we will always have another one coming up soon that you can transfer your challenge to, as long as you do it before it starts)
- You learn Phase 1 of our nutrition program
- You receive your Food and Fitness Journal
- You complete your initial Weigh-In and Fit3D Scan (The Fit3D scanner is always at the Eastern and Warm Springs location. You may go anytime before or during the challenge to receive your scan.)
2) Weekly accountability (You meet with a nutritionist as often as every week to go over your Food and Fitness Journal. The nutritionist meets both at the Northwest and Eastern locations. )
3) Full access to 177 classes per week all over town (CrossFit, Indoor/Outdoor BootCamp, and Obstacle Training), including beginner classes
4) Your final graduation check-in and Fit3D Scan
The Rhino Weight-Loss Challenge is all about clear, healthy goals, and starting your weight-loss or lifestyle journey with a like-minded group of people. You will lose weight and feel amazing as a beautiful side-effect of upholding the nutrition program and attending your workout classes. You will finally break the cycle of yo-yo dieting and inconsistent exercising. You will make the best investment of your life, and will start a new chapter in your life. And I will be with you every step of the way. Don’t wait, sign up today. There are only 40 spots available in the 6-week program, as I want to give everyone the attention they need.
Do not be late. (Try to be early) No late entries will be allowed into the Introduction, as every minute is important to your success. If you miss your introduction, you may attend another one, either with this session or the next, or you may view the livestream within 3 days of the introduction. The introduction is a requirement for doing the challenge.
Join the Facebook Event Page for the next Challenge HERE (you will be accepted once you register for the challenge)
Notes: If you’re brand new, we welcome you to do the challenge one time without a membership. Members may re-do the challenge over and over. Existing members maintain their membership while completing the challenge. Refunds are ONLY given at the Final Check-In if you completed the challenge.
How do I earn my refund?
- Attend a cumulative of 24 Camp Rhino classes in 6 Weeks. Going on vacation? No problem. We want you to do 5 classes a week, and only 4 per week are required to get your money back! So you will easily be able to leave for a week or miss a few classes due to life happening, just as long as you get your 24 in.
- Meet with the nutritionist at least 3 times during your challenge, the first meeting within 10 days of starting the challenge.
- Don’t eat anything you’re not supposed to have. But don’t worry, you can have so many awesome foods! For example, tacos with corn tortillas are APPROVED! You will be eating a lot and feeling awesome.
- Attend your final Check-in with me. We will make sure it works with your schedule.
How many people earn back their refund?
We are really, really proud of this part. Most challengers earn their refund money back and change their lifestyles forever. And a lot of them become part of our Rhino family. The challenge is our community service project to better our Las Vegas community, and we offer support every step of the way.
Here are my own before-and afters from doing the challenge! In Nov of 2015 I weighed 148.5. At the end of the challenge, I weighed 133.
For 13 years I have struggled with weight loss and motivation. Here’s my story: