6 and 4 Week Challenges!
Northwest Camp Rhino 4 Week Challenge Monday, October 23rd 1pm-3:30pm **One day off for Halloween (You may attend any location after the introduction)
Eastern and Warm Springs Camp Rhino 6 Week Challenge Monday, November 6th 6:00pm-8:30pm **One day off for Halloween (You may attend any location after the introduction)
Our Rhino 6 Week Challenge is also sometimes offered as a 4-Week Challenge designed to fit your busy schedules. We are excited to host the same great challenge in a shorter time frame!
Rhino Challenge Details:
Jump on board and become your best self. You may go to classes on the Northwest, Henderson, Las Vegas, or Summerlin sides of town. (We have 2 Camp Rhino locations and several outdoor bootcamp locations)
Watch Lisa Campbells story. She did the challenge over and over for a year!
From Julie, the owner of Camp Rhino:
“If there’s one thing I know how to do, it’s how to help you lose weight. My entire company was built off of my personal desire to lose weight and in turn help others do the same. It’s so hard on me to watch my members yo-yo diet and start working out and then quit. If I personally led you through a 4 Week Weight Loss Challenge, would you commit to it? If I taught you how to eat right, built you a personal nutrition and fitness schedule, and held you accountable with weekly meetings, would that be the spark that would ignite the fire within you? I believe it would. I believe in you.
I need to give you a reason to commit. So, I’m going to charge you $300 for this 4 week program. However, if you come to your workout classes, meet our nutritionist, and follow the customized nutrition program without cheating, you get the entire program for FREE (I give you back your $300).” – Julie Johnston
The 4 Week Rhino Weight-Loss Challenge includes:
1) The Introduction Workshop (Thursday, October 12th at 6pm at the Warm Springs and Eastern Camp Rhino location)
- You learn Phase 1 of our nutrition program
- You receive your Food and Fitness Journal
- You complete your initial Weigh-In and Fit3D Scan
- For the first time ever, we will be offering the introduction live online via a livestream YouTube link. Once you register, you will receive the link. You may also come in for the orientation in-person, which is recommended. If you are participating online and you live in Las Vegas, you will want to come get your Fit3D Scan within 3 days of the introduction. You may watch the livestream anytime within 3 days of the introduction before it expires.
2) Weekly accountability (you meet with a nutritionist as often as every week to go over your Food and Fitness Journal)
3) Full access to 177 classes per week all over town (CrossFit, Indoor/Outdoor BootCamp, and Obstacle Training), including beginner classes
4) Your final weigh-in and Fit3D Scan
The Rhino Weight-Loss Challenge is all about clear, healthy goals, and starting your weight-loss journey with a like-minded group of people. You will lose weight as a beautiful side-effect of upholding the nutrition program and attending your workout classes. You will finally break the cycle of yo-yo dieting and inconsistent exercising. You will make the best investment of your life, and will start a new chapter in your life. And I will be with you every step of the way. Don’t wait, sign up today. There are only 40 spots available in the 4-week program, as I want to give everyone the attention they need.
Do not be late. No late entries will be allowed into the Introduction, as every minute is important to your success. If you miss your introduction, you may attend another one, either with this session or the next, or you may view the livestream within 3 days of the introduction. The introduction is a requirement for doing the challenge.
Join the Facebook Event Page for the next Challenge HERE (you will be accepted once you register for the challenge)
Note: If you’re brand new, we welcome you to do the challenge one time without a membership. Members may re-do the challenge over and over. Refunds are ONLY given at the Final Check-In if you completed the challenge.
Here are my own before-and afters from doing the challenge! In Nov of 2015 I weighed 148.5. At the end of the challenge, I weighed 133.
For 13 years I have struggled with weight loss and motivation. Here’s my story:
Note: If you’re brand new, we welcome you to do the challenge one time without a membership. Members may re-do the challenge over and over. A new Rhino 4 Week Challenge begins every 2-3 Weeks!